Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Toplitz Productions and Paintbucket Games are proud to present Beholder 3 on consoles.
Recently honored with the German Developer Award in two categories (“Best Story” and “Best Game Beyond Entertainment”), Beholder 3 is now filling the console stores with darkness and challenges the players' spy skills.
The game is available in the PlayStation-Store as well as the Xbox Store. The version for Switch will be released at a later date.
Welcome to The Greatest Union!
A totalitarian state that controls everything and everyone through oppressive laws, total surveillance, and intimidation.
You are Frank Schwarz, a husband, and father who lost his cushy office job at the Ministry after someone set him up. The only way to avoid jail time was to make a deal with a high-ranking security officer.
Now a government spy working undercover as a landlord, you must break into tenants' apartments, search them for contraband and eliminate anyone your boss wants out of the picture.
At the same time, you’ll have to spy and scheme against co-workers and superiors in the Ministry to work your way back up the ladder. Different factions are secretly vying for power over the Ministry and the country – play them against each other to your advantage.
Can you get your old life back, or even something better?
Will you fight for change and truth or uphold the status quo?
Who are you willing to sacrifice to get what you want?
- Work two jobs: in an apartment block and in the Ministry.
- Different political factions are fighting for power. Pick your side wisely.
- Complete quests from the Ministry: promote the ideology of the totalitarian state, manipulate flags, and spread whatever propaganda you’re told to.
- Install surveillance cameras and search apartments and offices.
- Maintain your cover by doing everyday chores like paying bills, fixing up apartments, and keeping your tenants happy.