Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Twelve notes are enough to create beautiful as well as diverse music. But they are also the foundation for a wonderfully weird musical chaos. This core principle will rule not only the remainder of the year, but will keep the players busy for weeks and months to come. Publisher SunDust and German development team Produktivkeller are proud to announce the release of the unusual music/rhythm game Disaster Band on Steam.
Starting today up to 4 players can pick up their instruments and try to master the classical music tracks included, import their MIDI creations via Steam Workshop or try their luck playing one of the songs supplied by the community.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart mentioned that the music is not found in the notes, but in the silence between. Everybody who picks up Disaster Band and either plays solo, as part of a dynamic duo, a terrible trio or quirky quartet will agree, once they pick up the violin, flute, violoncello or trombone and try to follow the notes in order to fight your way up the worldwide leaderboards.
There is nothing wrong with playing wrong. Ok: The scores will be rather low. But with the creative freedom to play any given note at any given time, you can practice with every song and improvise, while you discover the music. And don’t forget: Practice makes perfect! Of course, perfection will eventually lead to higher scores. But where is the fun in that? With Disaster Band’s dynamic sound engine even playing the wrong note leads to tremendous fun and endless entertainment for all ages and skill levels.
Thanks to Steam Workshop support, your musical journey has no end. Create your own MIDI tracks and share them with the community. Or import other players’ songs to get into a new groove either in the rehearsal room or on the world stage.
- Online-Multiplayer for up to 4 players - If you are host or joining the party, if you play with friends or strangers: the low latency connection makes sure that more players mean more fun
- Intuitive controls with mouse or gamepad - Precise, direct and effortless: Disaster Band makes sure, that absolutely everybody can enjoy their way to musical success
- Steam Workshop support - Create your own tracks (via MIDI) and share them with the Disaster Band community. Or download new songs.
- Global and local leaderboards - Play solo or with a full band and rise to the top of the high score lists. Prove that your band isn’t a disaster.
- 4 instruments to choose - Experience the songs like never before: With violin, violoncello, trombone and flute every track will become an adventure.